Smoked Salmon Mousse Recipe
Ingredients (Serves 16 people)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 ounce salmon roe
- Place smoked salmon in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Mix in heavy cream, cream cheese, juice of half of a lemon, dried dill weed, and pepper.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- Transfer to a medium serving dish, and garnish with salmon roe.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com (Submitter: Rob)